Copper Mountain Resort is the perfect destination for any group event, large or small. Located in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Copper is easy to get to (only 75 miles west of Denver) but hard to leave. Take in views of mountain peaks towering over 12,000 ft., enjoy year-round activities and events in the pedestrian friendly village and explore the mountain.
Discover the Copper Meeting Experience
Enjoy the magnetic vibe of a European-style community in Copper’s intimate villages. Find yourself sitting around one of the many fireplaces or soaking up rays in our token oversized Adirondack chairs.
We specialize in providing all types of groups with meaningful, customized experiences. If you’re looking to bring people together to explore new ideas, think strategically, create new memories or celebrate milestones, the highly professional seasoned sales and services teams can help align your goals with an elevated experiences found at Copper.
- 50,000 sq. ft. of meeting space June – Mid-October
- 25,000 sq. of meeting space November – April
- Largest exhibit space/ballroom: Bighorn Ballroom, with 7,776 sq. ft., part of the 15,568 sq. ft. in the Copper Conference Center
- Business Center on site for any and all printing needs
- Green Initiatives throughout the resort for more sustainable future.
- More than 500 lodging units located throughout the resort
- Variety of lodging options: hotel rooms, studios and 1, 2, & 3 bedroom condos
- World-class skiing & riding on over 2,400 acres of naturally divided terrain
- Base elevation of 9,712 feet
- Team building programs like Woodward Copper, an indoor/outdoor freestyle training facility
- Highest Tee-Box in North America at 9,863 ft. on hole 14 at the Copper Creek Golf Club
- Just six miles from the historical town of Frisco
- Copper Mountain Athletic Club & Spa available to guests, featuring an indoor pool, exercise and cardio room as well as select spa services.
- More than 20 unique restaurants, bistros, & pubs in the Village and on mountain complimentary banquet.
- Ground transportation services include Summit Express and Colorado Mountain Express
- Complimentary shuttles for transportation within the resort from village to village
- Free Summit Stage bus for easy access to nearby towns in Summit County